If I connect to the Kanban file as a guest user via the link (for collaboration), I'll receive a pop-up window that will blink in the infinite loop after a while. Also, the document's status will blink between Editing->Saved->Disconnected. It's impossible to hit buttons in the error window; only reload helps. This error also appears in private mode (tab) in the web browser. I see as an option to avoid this by the setting of automatic reload of the tab's session or a message about logging in to save the session.
- Login into CryptPad
- Create a default Kanban document with some sheets
- Allow editing for any users (including guests) by providing the link to this document
- The author has to be still logged in, and the tab with the document must be opened
- Open in a browser as a new tab the document using provided link as a guest
- Make some changes in the document (it'll automatically save by CryptPad)
- Don't close the tab and don't reload it; leave it for a while (1 hour or more)
- Switch back to it, and there will be a pop-up window with the error
P.S Before step 8, it may also be caused an error, if the owner of the file(or another registered user) watching the file, would exit and come back after a while.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 21H2, Linux Mint 20.3
- Web browser: Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome
- CryptPad version: 5.1.0
The image of the error.